Private Limited Company Registration in Marathahalli is the most preferred and popular type of corporate legal entity by entrepreneurs in India. Private Limited Company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (mca.gov.in), Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014, A Private Limited Company, or PVT LTD, is a type of “Privately Held Independent Legal Business Entity” which limits the Liability of the owners up to the extent of the shares they have subscribed. It means that the liability of the shareholders to Creditors or Lenders of the company is limited to the capital originally invested (or Shares), Hence the shareholder’s assets are thus protected in the event of the company’s insolvency, The Creditors or Lenders cannot sue the owner’s assets in case of any shortfall, The minimum number of members (Shareholders) required to form a Pvt. Ltd. company is two and the maximum number of members is limited to 200 (in most of the cases the directors themselves would be the major shareholders), Private company shareholders cannot trade their shares publicly or in stock exchanges, A private limited company cannot raise capital from the general public Hence Private limited companies cannot offer/issue shares to the public for subscription. Recently, the Government has made the Registration of a Private Limited Company an easy online process. A minimum of two directors and shareholders are required. A natural person can be a director as well as a shareholder. However, a body corporate can become only a shareholder, normally, if everything is in order, it may take anywhere between 8 to 12 business days for registering a private limited company. Below, breakup depicts the approximate timeline for registering a Private Limited Company in Bangalore, In order to register or incorporate a Private Limited Company in Bangalore, the name for the proposed company should be approved by the MCA Authorities. Hence, it is mandatory to apply for the Name Reservation before applying for incorporation.
When to consider Registering a Private Limited Company?
Firstly understand that it is NOT at all mandatory to register a Pvt. Ltd. Company for starting a business in India. There are many other ways to start a business. So, consider the below points before deciding to choose the Private Limited Company as your choice of entity to do business.
OPT for a Private Limited Company only:
- If you are planning to get investments or funding from Angel, Seed or Venture Capital Investors
- If you want to Limit your Liability
- If you have or are considering Expansion Plans for your business
- If you are considering for Employee Stock Options or ESOPs
- When you need a separate “Legal Identity” for your business
- Where you don’t want to use your assets as collateral
List of Documents Required for the Registration of a Private Limited Company
- Directors/Shareholders Documents:
- PAN Card of the Shareholders / Directors
- ID Proof – Voter’s ID / Passport / Driving License / Aadhaar
- Address Proof – Latest Bank statement with transactions / Telephone bill / Mobile Bill not older than 690 days
- Passport Size Photograph
- Registered Office Documents:
- Address Proof of the Premises:
- Rental agreement or Lease agreement if the premise is rented/leased
- Latest tax paid receipt / Sale deed if the premise is owned by any of the Directors
- Latest Electricity bill / Telephone bill / Gas bill
- NOC from the owner of the premise
How to get Start-up Company Registration in Marathahalli?
Are you looking to get Start-up Company Registration? Then we will help you on this. We are to Start-up Company Registration Consultants in Marathahalli. Feel free to send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/